“Sometimes I wish that I was the weather, you'd bring me up in conversation forever. And when it rained, I'd be the talk of the day.”-John Mayer.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Making new beginnings

Sometimes in life we feel that everything in the universe is going against us and don't seem to understand as to why. My mum says all these feelings come as we grow up but somehow I tend to feel that its only me. I know that I'm not god but I tend to make my own assumptions about such things. There are many things I aspire to do in my life, many things I know I cannot but simply want to.. cause that's how I planned my life to be. My name is Aishwarya Nagula who aspires to be SOMEONE someday and loves to have fun but doesn't know how to balance between fun and academics.
Good to meet you.
Sometimes, I feel like the most loved person in the whole world and sometimes, the most hated. Sometimes, there's no other person as beautiful as me and sometimes I'm the ugliest of all. Sometimes I seem to love everything thats around me and sometimes I just think, "why me?". 
I love to make new friends but I don't know how the old ones seem to drift away?
With so many questions, I wanna live a life.




There are a million things I wanna do before I die, a million places I want to go, a million moments I want to live and I know I will.
What do you want to do before you die?

2 comments: