“Sometimes I wish that I was the weather, you'd bring me up in conversation forever. And when it rained, I'd be the talk of the day.”-John Mayer.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

:/

Okaaaayyy! Hellooo! Firstly, A very happy new year to everyone! I know I'm too late! 18 days latee! Sigh. Anyway.. So..  My new hasn't started off that well so far! Obviously! I'm in 10th grade! Can't wait. Two more months to gooo! And VOILAAA! If there'll be something missing in my life that'll be boredom! Well, I hope! I'm a person that gets bored really easy! Why do you even think I made this blog? Yes. I'm bored now. It's not exactly the time that I should actually be bored cause I have my pre-final tomorrow..You know.. E.ed. Sigh. I kinda screwed up my English paper today! I'm pretty sad about it cause it usually doesn't happen, atleast in English. Okayy! Now.. I'm gonna stop my  nerdy talks! P.s. I'm NO nerd. Everybody knows that.. And god, I'll take care of tomorrow's exam somehow but math.. HELP MEEEEEEE! :(
Man! I have so much to type my my hands ache and I have to study! 


I'll tell you something?
I'm bored.
:|

No comments:

Post a Comment