“Sometimes I wish that I was the weather, you'd bring me up in conversation forever. And when it rained, I'd be the talk of the day.”-John Mayer.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Its funny how when all my doors shut down I come back to my blog to release all my bottled up emotions. Well, its that time of the year again. Well, technically, its in a month. Exactly a month but the pressure's A LOT this time. When I read all my old posts now, it seems kinda funny how I over reacted for my 10th boards. But these, these need some serious attention. I have my pre-finals tomorrow and I threw my phone in my closet and deactivated my facebook account (Crowd Cheering!)
It does feel good. Sorta. I don't know.

I'm addicted to tv. I love dancing alone. I feel like dying when someone walks into the room when I'm doing that. Oh yeah, and coffee. What would I do without you?
This is pretty much my life now.


To everyone out there, who is stuck in the same situation as me, there is no hope. Oh wait, there is this picture I came across on Tumblr. Hope this helps. The girls, at least. This is what's been keeping me going. And coffee! Oh my god, did I mention coffee?

2 comments:

  1. ahahahahahahahahaha ryannnnnn omg sweeet

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOARD EXAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :O

    ReplyDelete