“Sometimes I wish that I was the weather, you'd bring me up in conversation forever. And when it rained, I'd be the talk of the day.”-John Mayer.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy Realization?

I just realized that I last updated my blog over a year ago. I don't even know how I lost touch. Well, school does keep me busy and life over the past year has been more than exciting. Maybe these are the perks of being 16. You learn so much that you feel like a butterfly. Okay, I don't know why I said butterfly. I totally forgot why I even started blogging in the first place. It always made me feel better. Blurting out whatever I felt like, about everything. Now that I realized that, I also understand how wonderful it makes me feel.

Sports day in a couple of days and this is my last year in HPS. Everyday is important. So what should I do?

Read a million books, listen to music and have fun while school life lasts. That's my plan of action for the next couple of months.

Oh yeah, and study.





No comments:

Post a Comment